- Zombie Tsunami
- By Mobigame
- Game Center View More by This Developer Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Description: The zombies are revolting ! In Zombie Tsunami, take your place in a crowd of rampaging undead as you race through the city attacking the unfortunate survivors and adding them to your unstoppable throng of hungry, hot-footed horrors. It’s a Zombie Tsunami out there, and everyone is invited!
5/5 TouchGen.net – “If you’re looking for a fantastic game, look no further!”
4.5/5 TouchArcade – “Zombie Tsunami is a game you really need to own”
5/5 AppSmile – “Featuring Pixar-like graphics, simple controls, and plenty of content”
4.5/5 148Apps – “It’s fun madness, emphasis on fun.”
5/5 iReviewT.com – “Revolutionary endless runner formula!”
5/5 AppSpy.com – “Zombie Tsunami carves its own path with a great claymation style and roaming hordes of the walking, and jumping dead”
– Add as many zombies to your hoard as you can.
– Frantic flesh-eating fun for all the family!
– Keep going as long as at least one zombie is still running (and it doesn’t have to be the zombie you started with).
– Collect 10 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
– Turn over cars, buses, vehicles and tanks to eat the survivors inside.
– 300+ different missions to devour.
– 11 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
– Optimized for all models of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
– Featuring the exclusive Retina Blast Processing
Beginning with a single zombie running through the streets, chase down the living and add them to your chaotic procession of dashing undead. The more people you bite and add to your ranks, the longer the Zombie Tsunami can charge across the planet, eating everything in its way.
But brains aren’t the only thing you can eat as the Zombie Tsunami gets into full swing. Devour the bonuses and power-ups to activate the Giant Zombie with multiple lasers shooting out of its many eyeballs, sneak around the cities as a netherworld Ninja, or clone members of your zombie hoard with the UFO.
Zombie Tsunami is a fun-packed thrill-ride of destruction, excitement and tasty brains! Who can gather the biggest collection of charging zombies? Can you survive the gaping chasms, powerful bombs and streets filled with tanks with at least one flesh-eater still on its feet? Join the Zombie Tsunami and find out!
Try our other games: EDGE, Cross Fingers, Perfect Cell, Truckers Delight.
Follow us on twitter.com/Mobigame
Visit us on http://www.mobigame.net
What’s New in Version 3.0.2
The biggest update ever:
– new pets, the Zombirds to help you in your missions
– new bonuses, Mecha and Bikerz
– new backgrounds, San Francisco and Jurassic
– new skills and missions
– a lot of new hats
– many bug fixes
Spread the word, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Mobigame.net to keep informed.
Thanks for playing Zombie Tsunami
Version 3.0.2 fixes a few bugs with the bonus Mecha and some missions
You can play for free earning and using play money, or buy bonus items with real money. Basically the game is a side scroller where you make a zombie jump for prizes, collect more zombies, and avoid obstacles (which at times is impossible).
A lot of fun at first, but things change. Missions make it more interesting but often the missions are complex, cost money, or are near impossible. I work hard for coins and spend them to get upgrades and other options necessary to play.
It becomes monotonous because when you die you start over at the same spot. No bonus points for lasting long distances. The graphics and sounds are bright and humorous, the HATS are FUN, backgrounds fantastic, but so much of the game play is unfair. As you collect zombies, be prepared to get wiped out just before you get the goal you are after.
It takes the fun out for me when I know I cannot complete a mission. I refuse to be coerced into spending money. When I like a game that has optional payments I pay, but it must be my choice.
I can’t upgrade due to an old iOS so this review is for the earlier version.
I think this is a very fun game and it’s addicting I love it but the one thing I don’t like is that to buy a pack of zombies is a lot of coins and there’s only like 4 zombies in that pack I would of given it a 5 star but until that happened
Game is much fun not to scary not cute new pets how don’t want a pet keep the updates coming